Friday, October 15, 2010

Multi E-Book Contest: Vamp/Were Romance

Contest winners (added 10/19/2010): Since I was so thrilled to see so many great answers, I decided to pick two winners to receive Were Blood. Per Fruit Machine random name picker (I'm not kidding :-)), Cathy M. and Jane are the winners of Were Blood. Congrats!! I will send you the eBook copy shortly. 
  
(For the contest, please read the rules at the bottom before commenting. Thanks!)
 An unexpected romance.
That’s the theme for my new release, Were Blood (an erotic paranormal romance), where my heroine, a Werewolf, falls for her captor, a Vampire.
Help me match them up!
Although, I already have a picture in my head of what these two characters look like, I thought it would be fun to see who you readers think would make the best female Were and male Vamp. In any story. Any movie. Any fantasy.
Here’s a few to choose from (in NO particular order):
For a deliciously tempting Vampire (similar to my hero, Worth Sinclaire)
1.   Hugh Jackson
2.   Ryan Reynolds
3.   Robert Pattinson
4.   Viggo Mortenson
5.   Matthew McConaughey
6.   Luke Wilson
7.   Orlando Bloom
8.   Christian Bale
9.    Jake Gyllenhaal
10.  Clive Owen
11.  Jared Leto
12.  Channing Tatum
13.  Josh Holloway
14.  Gerald Butler
15.  Add your own

For  a feisty, sexy Were (similar to my heroine, Blanca Reble):

1.  Jennifer Connelly
2.  Jessica Alba
3.  Katy Pery
4.  Jennifer Garner
5.   Kristen Bell
6.   Keri Russell
7.   Gabrielle Union
8.   Scarlett Johansson
9.   Megan Fox
10.  Rachel Bilson
11.  Isla Fisher
12.  Blake Lively
13.  Rachel Leigh Cook
14.  Keira Knightley
15.  Add your own


PLEASE READ THE RULES: The first five people to help me match up a Vamp/Were romance will win a PDF copy of WereSlave (Book 1 in the Were Legends Series) & Were Seduction (Book 2). Plus, I'll be giving away one PDF copy of Were Blood to one contestant (per random drawing). Please leave your email address as well so I can send you the eBook copies. Otherwise I’ll have to move on to the next person. Contest will run until Monday, October 18th, 2010.

Have fun! Can’t wait to see your picks…



20 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

You know who my favorite hunk is...Gerard Butler...but I don't see him as a vamp. He's definitely more the were type. So I'm going to go with Clive Owen for the hero. He's hot and I can see him as a vamp. Now for the heroine -- my first pick would be Keira Knightly, but I don't see her as a were. She's definitely more the vamp type. So I'm going to say Jessica Alba. Definitely were!

So my pick is Clive Owen/Jessica Alba. You know my email addy, but here it is anyway: helenhardt@gmail.com

Happy release day! See you at lunch, lol.

Lia Slater said...

Hi Helen!

Clive Owen and Jessica Alba would be a very sexy combo. Thanks for stopping by! I'll send you your eBooks in just a bit and put you in the drawing for Were Blood.

See you soon!!

Raven Corinn Carluk said...

Orlando Bloom certainly would be my vampire. But that's partly because I want tp see him pale and seductive. He could very much pull it off.

But for a female were, I just couldn't settle on anyone here. I'd go with Devon Aoki, because I think she'd make a great kitsune.

Raven Corinn Carluk - author All Hallows Blood
Ravencorinncarluk@gmail.com

Lia Slater said...

Hi Raven,
I admit I had to look up Devon. I see what you mean. Fierce and sexy. And a great match up with Mr. Bloom.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll send you your eBooks and put you in the drawing for Were Blood.

Linda Kage said...

I'm totally for Orlando Bloom as a vampire too. I love Hugh and Gerard, but yeah, those two are more werewolf material. And Robert is already a vamp somewhere else.

So, I vote for Orlando with...hmm. The girl is a toughie, especially since I don't know half the girls on your list. Okay, I'm going with Keri Russell.

Orlanda and Keri.

What a fun game. Thanks, Linda (at) LindaKage (dot) com

Lia Slater said...

Hi Linda,

There's just something about Orlando, isn't there? And I adore Keri Russell. Of all the women on this list, I think she probably resembles my heroine the most.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll send you WereSlave and Were Seduction, and put you in the drawing for Were Blood.

Anonymous said...

Channing Tatum and Kate Beckingsale would be my choices.
deslauree3 at yahoo dot com

Lia Slater said...

Hi Deslauree,

Ooh, super sexy combo! I didn't even think about Kate, but she's perfect. And Channing is hot in anything he does.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll send you WereSlave and Were Seduction, and put you in the drawing for Were Blood.

Cathy M said...

I would go with Johnny Depp as a vamp and Jennifer Garner as a were.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Lia Slater said...

Hi Cathy,

Johnny Depp could pull off (has pulled off) any type of character. Great choice. And Jennifer Garner is adorable and sexy. Love her.

I'll send you WereSlave and Were Seduction, and I'll enter you in the drawing for Were Blood. Good luck!

Lia Slater said...

Cathy M is my fifth commenter. But anyone else who'd like to play will be entered into the drawing for Were Blood. Please feel free to keep commenting! I'm loving your answers.

Jane said...

Congrats on the new release, Lia. I'm going with the real life couple of Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson.

janie1215 AT excite DOT com

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Lia,
Congratulations on the new release. As I am an Aussie I have to pick Hugh Jackman. Love the man. He is real hero material.

Cheers

Margaret

Lia Slater said...

Hi Jane!

Thanks for the congrats! I didn't realize Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were a real life couple. That's just not fair. Don't they know they're supposed to share their beauty with people who aren't as, er, blessed? Stingy people. LOL

Great picks! I love them both. I'll put you in the drawing for Were Blood. Good luck!

Lia Slater said...

Hi Margaret!

I love Hugh Jackman, too, and I'm not an Aussie. He would make a great vampire (who closely resembles my hero in Were Blood).

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

James McAvoy would be my choice. The guy is intense and I think he would make a fab vampire.

I want to go for Jennifer Lawrence for the female were part. Great contest Lia thank you.

rashahamdi@gmail.com

Lia Slater said...

Hi Rasha,

McAvoy is a great choice. I thought he was smokin in Wanted. And, well, pretty much everything else he's done. I had to look up Jennifer Lawrence. She's gorgeous.

I'll put you in the drawing for Were Blood. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lia Slater said...

Since I was so thrilled to see so many great answers, I decided to pick two winners to receive Were Blood. Per Fruit Machine random name picker (I'm not kidding :-)), Cathy M. and Jane are the winners of Were Blood. Congrats!! I will send you the eBook copy shortly. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to play along! I had a blast.

Cathy M said...

Oh wow, Lia, thank you and your Fruit Machine very much, lol. I just started reading Were Slave last night, and reading a series back to back is my ultimate favorite thing.

Have a fabulous release week and thank tons for giving me a chance to fall in love with these totally luscious characters.